Volunteering at NCEF
What does it mean to volunteer at NCEF?
Volunteering at NCEF means:
- making a lasting difference in the lives of children.
- being part of an exciting team of interesting and dedicated volunteers
- putting your spare time, no matter how little, to good use
There are many ways to volunteer, read on for more.
How do I get involved?
The first step to join us in our effort to provide a gift of
education to the children of Nepal
is to fill out
the free membership application. If you have any questions, please let us
know at . We hope to hear from you.
- Join Our Announcements List!
- Help raise money to keep NCEF going
- Help to run the administrative aspects of NCEF
- Take part in discussions
- Help to expand NCEF to new areas in Nepal
- Become a field volunteer in Nepal
- Help to lead NCEF by running for a position on the Board or Executive Committee
Some hints when participating in NCEF:
- Have an idea of what you expect your interaction to be like - it could be anywhere from just reading emails, to actually taking part in every discussion and implementing things on a daily basis.
- Give us an idea of what you may or may not be able to do, what you should be able to do, and what you will definitely be able to do. Once you are a volunteer at NCEF, its functioning will depend on you so it is important to let others know what to expect.
- Read the FAQ, and go through the website.
We hope to hear from you.
Why are we involved in NCEF ?
Read an essay about the family of one of our children.